Status details: Multiple Systems Outage
Audience: All Students and Staff
following systems have been restored and are operational today, 12 January 2023,
and staff are free to access and use them. Some QUT systems will remain
unavailable so some functions may be limited, as outlined below.
- Digital Workplace and HiQ website: Some links may
appear broken where systems have not been restored.
- SAMS and eStudent: Some student records (such as
payments) may take a week to update in the eStudent portal.
- Scanning to U: drive is still unavailable, however
scanning to email is functional.
- Blackboard: Learning and teaching activities will
resume in Blackboard units on Monday 16 January (assessment still delayed
until 23 January).
- Assessment Management System (AMS).
- QUT Finance System: The system is online; however,
access is currently restricted to key users only for end-of-year
processing. Purchase orders cannot be generated currently.
- Library website, services and databases.
- eResearch Services including RDSS, HPC-FS, HPC (Lyra)
and Research VDI Platform.
- Syllabus Plus.
- HR Ascender.
- Staff Connect.
which remain unavailable:
- Access to the Virtual Private Network (VPN) via the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client was restored for staff on Monday, 16 January 2023
- Access to the VPN for students remains unavailable as of 27 January 2023. We are working to restore this as a
priority and will provide updates when it is available.